Affordable and secure online backup to protect your most valuable asset, your data.
No matter its size, your company's data is its most valuable asset.
- What would you do without your financial or customer records?
- How long could your business survive without access to the information you rely on every day?
- Can you data backup plan stand up to natural disaster, employee theft, human error, hardware failure, software corruption and viruses?
- Considering the variety of possible data threats to your business—your unprotected data is living on borrowed time.
Online Cloud Backup
Secure online backup to protect your most valuable asset, your data.
Why Cloud Based Backup?
Online Backup Is Secure, Fast, and Inexpensive. With online backup, you can preserve and restore all of your files in a secure, offsite environment without a major capital investment. We even manage the setup and the maintenance for you, so you can concentrate on your business. Our solution uses the same level of security that the top banks in the financial industry utilize for safe online banking. Your files are stored offsite in two mirrored data centers located on opposite coasts. Even if your company suffers a flood, fire, or break in, you can be sure that your data is safe.
- Unbeatable Security. Ensuring that no one but you can ever access your data is a top priority to you
- Affordable. With competitive pricing based on usage our cloud backup allows for budgets of all sizes.
- Restoration 3X Faster. Files are available the moment you need them.
- Block-Level Backup. Once a file has been saved once, our software backs up only changes, down to the block level.
- Microsoft Exchange Support. We have developed Exchange Store specifically to manage backup, storage, and restoration of Exchange files.
- Retention and Archiving. Rest assured that our online backup is a compliance-ready digital archiving solution.
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP). For documents that change rapidly and need continuous data protection, Set CDP to automatically send changes every 15 minutes.
- Flexible Scheduling. Welcome to complete scheduling flexibility. Each backup set can be set to run at any user-defined time, on any user-defined frequency. There are default settings, of course, but every aspect of the schedule is easily configurable.
- Automatic and even remote capture of desktop and laptop data
- Securely encrypted and stored at multiple data centers
- User and group security levels available
- 24/7 backup monitoring and support from Matrix Computing's dedicated backup team
- Restore files up to 30 days old
- Continuous backup service to maximize protection and minimize bandwidth usage
- Easy access to backed up contents, history, and file management
- File restoration available by client software, web interface, even by mail (DVD)
- Integration with external devices for an added layer of security
- Back up open files, including Outlook data files
- Scalable quotas- backup just what you need or an entire system
Our online backup solution offers the crucial protection you need to ensure the continuity of your business. Don't leave your most valuable business assets vulnerable for another day.